Product Owner, Marketing
TELL A BIGGER STORY AND TELL IT BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
At Electrolux, we are on an ambitious transformation journey building capabilities, strategies, and tactics to deliver a best-in-class ownership experience and post-purchase business. Our objective is to drive loyalty and consumer lifetime value through relevant and engaging experiences with clear consumer benefits, that both meet consumers’ needs and expectations, and drive our brand position as well as new revenue. Our abilities to understand, design, develop and continuously optimize and improve key consumer journeys and associated experiences, offerings, sales, and service funnels, are key enablers in this transformation. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting consumer-centric and data-driven growth and transformation journey.
The European Loyalty Marketing and Post Purchase Experience teams is looking for a Digital Product Owner responsible for driving technical development of post purchase online experiences. You will be the link between the business stakeholders and the design and development teams. As a digital product owner, you will play an important role in our digital transformation journey and aftermarket growth by driving the continuous enhancements of the digital consumer interaction points and develop new online experiences.
Your primary collaboration partners are the central Loyalty and Post Purchase Experience marketing teams who are responsible for the post purchase digital roadmap. You will also work closely with your digital product colleagues in the areas of acquisition and conversion, aligning on overall planned developments and ensure a consistent and seamless experience pre-dominantly in our web platform (Episerver).
In this role you will be involved in smaller and larger initiatives covering both short-term performance optimization initiatives and bug fixes as well as larger transformational projects where there is a need to build, test and launch brand new online experiences.
· Consumer experience: Secure a premium and on-brand consumer experience throughout our post purchase brand sites in collaboration with colleagues in CRM, consumer data & analytics, digital services, sales, IT and local marketing organisation
· Digital Development Roadmap: Responsible for translating business requirements into a digital development roadmap for post purchase. Regularly gathering input from and aligning with the cross-functional community for change requirements, decide on new functionalities and adaptations of existing functionalities and proactively works to mitigate risks
· Product development: Responsible for the Post Purchase web backlog including Sprint planning, daily follow-ups, evaluation and prioritization of the work generated by the team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality followed by thorough UAT and local activation. Secure integration with multiple backend platforms and downstream systems for a seamless experience. Championing a collaborative approach to identifying and overcoming obstacles/ blockers in a timely manner to ensure deliverables are kept on track and released as qualitative products by an offshore team
· Stakeholder management: Ensure digital production and activation transparency within the central and local organizations, effectively prioritise activities while keeping stakeholders informed on the progression and product viability thanks to clear dashboards and KPIs
· Innovation: Drive innovation by capturing new digital opportunities and steer colleagues, collaborators and external agencies to walk the extra mile to achieve the business and consumer benefit objectives
Who you are:
· Consumer-focus: You are consumer-centric and you have a passion to create outstanding consumer experiences, with a keen eye on details
· Team player: In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility
· International: You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams
· Good listener and communicator: You have outstanding communication skills and the ability to convince, influence and bring stakeholders, peers, and colleagues together towards the same goal
· Proactive: You are keen for new experience, responsibility, and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
· Creative: You like to explore new ways of thinking and you are passionate about everything in the online world and competition
· Analytical and performance driven: You use and leverage on data for your decision making and strategic thinking
· Academic degree in Marketing/Business/IT/Computer science or diploma and equivalent experience
· Relevant digital development experience, focused on shaping the online consumer journeys and leading the development of web / app features and functionalities
· Solid experience in developing and managing technical product road maps and backlogs, collaborating closely with business stakeholders and development teams
· Previous Product Owner experience across web and/or apps
· Knowledgeable in modern web architecture and development, responsive web design, native mobile development, performance optimization, and analytics
· Experience in complex matrix organizations
· Experience with successfully delivering critical projects using agile development frameworks
· Experience in delivering common product delivery in a complex and multi-cultural environment
· Experience in any of the most common CMS and Google Analytics
· Excellent English in spoken and written; any additional European language is a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Stockholm HQ: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.