Product Quality Engineer
Apply new ways of thinking to create new ways of working
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different functions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
In this role your mission will be to assure Product Quality is aligned to expectations/specifications by planning and defining proper product controls/gates within a new production facility based on the concepts of factory 4.0 and containing high level of automated processes and automated quality controls. You are an agile/energetic person with a digital mindset and able to establish good communication within the team and with the stakeholders.
Your main tasks:
• Be reference for planning and product controls definition during the NVR process and industrialization phase until mass production
• Provide Quality support in new product development and engineering changes, participating to FMEA, PSRA and relevant meetings
• Monitoring of manufacturing processes product related with data acquisition/analysis system, reporting on status with statistical analysis and supporting the continuous data management improvement
• Support to external/internal stakeholders, mainly R&D, for product functional controls data acquisition/process monitoring system and development/update of control alghorithms
• Support to problem solving activities using 8D methodology and defining/performing reproducibility trials in case of issues from the field related to the performances of the product
• Support to ISO9001 Quality Management System. Update current procedures and generate new ones in alignment with standard for the part related to product Quality
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (electronic and/or mechanical) or Thermodynamics.
• Previous working experience in Quality dept. would be considered a plus.
• Knowledge of statistical analysis, Quality tools and problem solving methodologies (8D, Pareto, Ishikawa).
• Six sigma certification would be considered a plus.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a structured company / relevant field is appreciated.
• Experience or high personal interest in Quality field, R&D development or production environment.
• Italian language is mandatory and English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: