Product Sourcing Controller
Open location, Location free
Change the way we work. Transform the way the world lives.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
With a strong international exposure you will be located in Europe, preferably at our HQ in Stockholm, and you will be part of the leadership teams of both Product Sourcing as well as CX and GO Finance.
You will operationally report to Head of Product Sourcing and functionally to VP Controlling – Consumer Experience & Group Operations.
Typically, there is a significant interaction with peers and stakeholders from day to day in relation to both business performance and transformation, with whom strong working relationship are key, and whom are based Globally.
For our Product Sourcing Team we are looking for a solution oriented and proactive Product Sourcing Controller, with strong stakeholders management skills. In this role you will be the Controlling and Systems Business Partner & Advisor for our Head of Product Sourcing and the Leadership team. You will be delivering planning, reporting and analysis of cost of a Sourced Business Model, relevant KPIs and managing strategic projects for the Product Sourcing organization.
Functionally, you will take the ownership of the Controller methods and governance of the controlling process. You will also monitor and explain material relevant developments towards our finance organization.
You will drive the Product Sourcing systems & processes to support the results reporting so our community has access to the information needed for analysis: cost variations, trends, commodity results etc..
Your main tasks:
• Overall responsible for the Business and Financials result planning, follow-up and reporting process.
• A proactive and supportive member of the Product Sourcing leadership, working within the team on organizational initiatives and development, including active engagement within communications activities.
• Lead, coach and develop a globally diverse team.
• Collaborate successfully with different stakeholders (Product Sourcing, BAs, CXs and Electrolux Group) to ensure delivery of business results.
• Drive / partner in various transformation projects.
• Further develop and drive improvements in the reporting landscape (systems, tools, analysis).
• Provide guidance in controlling methods and tools. Align and collaborate with the different counterparts (Controllers in the Business Areas as well as in other Group functions) to assure a harmonized, aligned and accurate understanding of the requirements, guidelines and expectations.
• Education in Economics / Finance, Mathematics or Engineering
• A minimum of 10+ years of business experience, including business partnering in international operational financial controlling, process development and systems
• Experienced in leading, coaching and developing own team
• With very good analytical skills, you have a proven track record in business performance reporting, financial planning & analysis
• Efficient interpersonal and strong influencing skills without hierarchical relationship in a multinational matrix environment
• Able and willing to work in a fast pace environment and manage well under time pressure without jeopardizing the quality of the result
• Required languages: English, additional languages will be considered an added advantage
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Contact person: Samantha Losito Ponti
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux