Take innovation from idea to implementation.
We are looking for a person, who acts proactively, with passion to business, “can do” attitude and positive energy. We are looking for a product specialist who continuously inspire to improve.
As Product Specialist you will participate proactively with other members of a team that drives product range innovation and executing plans to optimize the market and financial performance of the Food Preservation Products category. You will leverage your effectiveness through the development of strong working relationships with manufacturing, engineering, and marketing counterparts and peers.
The successful candidate will be offered a 1 year fixed term contract.
You will focus on:
• Releasing detailed product specification data to frontload product development and variant creation
• Ranging new variants of products, management of Product Specification and Range On Line doc flows
• Supporting commercial launches for Products under Food Preservation Category including PNC development planning, PNC ramp up to match commercial launch windows, Phase in and phase out of products
• Strong support for ramp-up handling and production follow up
• Supporting Range Management in product specification
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction. You are a team player that motivates, leads and educates other team members.
• Communicative - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
• Great attention to details, administration
• Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
• Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential as well as strong analytic mind-set.
• Ambitious and drive – You plan, implement and support product launches in a complex business environment.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering/Marketing/Economics/Product Management
• Experience in product management/sales area/engineering is an advantage, however applications of fresh graduates are also appreciated
• Strong PC skills and data management ability
• Fluent English and Hungarian
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.