Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations Our main strategic drivers are to act sustainably, create better experiences and always improve!
Supporting the category business unit in profitable growth by creating Simply Outstanding Consumer Experiences in the category.
Product Specialist will support the development and deployment of the successful commercial strategy for the product categories, ensuring timely creation of innovative features and products. He/She will be the link between factory/ supplier and Product Line to ensure effective launch execution and consistent ranging, based on deep product knowledge and understanding of market and competitors.
A Typical Day
In this role, you will be part the of Care (Fabric and Dish appliances) Product team for APAC & MEA Markets and you will work closely with Sales Areas teams across 19 countries (APAC & MEA). Your main stakeholders will be Product Lines, Sales, Marketing teams and also our factories & suppliers.
• You will bring a strong support to the Category manager on range execution;
• Close and daily co-operation with Sales Areas, factories and suppliers to ensure daily execution and follow up of all product related activities;
• Support to Product Life Cycle (new PNC creation, specs, phase-in/phase-out..);
• Overall monitoring and administration the product on the PNC level in company systems ;
• Provide photos, specifications and other product data for internal usage and to Sales Areas for their catalogues and promotional material;
• Samples organization & shipment coordination with factories and suppliers (Country events/Fairs…);
• Support to Sales Areas with product specs and info;
• Quality follow up with factories and suppliers;
• Support to running projects activities, costs revisions from Suppliers /factories, Business case follow up with Sales Areas, marketing activation follow up with local teams and marketing team, CP preparation
Who You Are
• Project Management. You are able to drive workstreams independently.
• Product planning & ranging . You are able to drive discussion with Sales Areas about new products , new ranges and communicate with factories / suppliers for offers /quotations .
Good listener and communicator. You have great communication skills, you listen , filter and understand consumer needs by Sales Areas and find solutions with our ranges / factories /suppliers
• Self-starter. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, problem-solver with a proven track record of delivering great results
Agile. You like working in a fast-moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines. Energy. You are passionate about what you do and able to transmit that energy to your colleagues.
• Team player. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners
• Sense of urgency you can set priorities vs business needs
• Fluency in English written and verbal communication skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint are a must)
Academic degree in business and/or technical field;
experience in product management and commercial areas with international exposure;