Product Specialist Wellbeing Iberia
Change how the world lives. One product at a time.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Madrid (Alcobendas) in a modern office setting with 120 colleagues dedicated to Customer Service, HR, Finance, Logistics and IT services across Spain and Portugal.
Electrolux Home Products España S.A located in Alcobendas (Madrid), is looking for a Product Specialist to implement the product line strategies in the cluster Spain & Portugal for the related product categories.
In this role you will support the Cluster Product Line Manager in the daily activities concerning the ranging, product launches, pricing and grow initiatives.
· To monitor the market trends, competition and price positioning (Gfk, Publiinfo, etc.) and reports productions and analysis.
· Close and daily co-operation with European PMs to manage product life cycle maintenance activities.
· Cluster ROL responsible for the related categories (phase in-out activity, ensure product range commonality and complexity reduction).
· To ensure proper sales forecasting, monitoring slow/non-mover/old PNCs.
· To set pricing across product ranges and channels.
· To monitor sales performance and suggest actions to deliver business KPIs.
· To support Brand and Trade Marketing organization in preparing product presentations, catalogues, folder, POS material to support product launches.
· To support Product Trainers.
· To provide Sales Organization with – continuously updated – detailed product info, market launch and pricing.
· Cooperate with KAMs/AMs to set up listings & promos presence according to objectives, for key customers.
· Active participation during fairs, convention, events & products presentations with key customers.
· General support during budgeting process.
· To inputs and feedback for new product development during the Generation Plan Process.
· Previous experience in a similar role (3 to 5 years ideally)
· Able to work in complex organizations with various stakeholders both at national and international level.
· Team player with good team working skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Able to communicate with commercial mindset.
· PowerPoint and Excel strong skills area a must.
· Fluency Both in written and spoken English and Spanish is a must.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.