Product Supervisor - Wellbeing
Local Product Supervisor for assigned categories supports product category management and identify gaps and highlight opportunities to maximize product range and category sales. He or she contributes to effective launch execution and consistent ranging.
A Typical Day
- Develop product generation plan for Thailand that delivers company’s growth objectives and manage commercial launch & leverage plan for each product or initiative.
- Manage category performance in both top-line growth and profitability to achieve business objectives (Category P&L management)
- Product Portfolio and new product management (PIPO plan)
- Identify gaps and highlights opportunities to maximize product range and category profitability
- Category performance and market intelligence reporting
- Create and update category's promotional plan
- Work closely with marketing on concept/develop/deploy 360 marketing activities
- Ensure product execution in-store is complied with product strategy by coordinating with cross-functional teams
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Master degree is preferably
- Experienced in Product or Category Management, preferably from Appliance Business
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and cross-cultural skills
- Understanding of overall business/ financial issues
- Good computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Good Command in English
- Strong ownership in assigned categories
- Business analysis, Strategic thinking and lead execution
- Initiative, proactive and can work independently
- Consumer and customer focus
- Detail oriented.