For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Senior Production Planner to join our European Supply Chain Center in Oława. If you are interested in working with professionals who run their work with involvement, passion and positive attitude - join us!
• Production planning in long and short term for one of European factories, based on priority, constrains and actual customer demand
• Update and correction of production plan
• Control of new model Phase in and Phase out to avoid obsolete
• Final goods stock control, to avoid warehouse overload and obsolete
• Cooperation with internal and external departments: Demand Planning, Suppliers, Material Planning, Supply Planning, Launch Planning, Purchasing, IT, Logistic
• Responsibility for KPI’s: UFR, Stock, Obsolete, MTO
• Coordination of information flow between Suppliers, Warehouses, Supply Center, Logistic and Demand Planners
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management
• Experience in production and material planning – min. 2 years
• Experience in managing projects (as an asset)
• Soft Competencies:
- Result oriented, flexible, proactive personality
- Process driven
- Strong analytical skills
- High communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel)
• Fluent English, other languages will be an additional asset
• Great atmosphere
• Interesting job and challenging tasks
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches and more!
Please, submit your CV in English.