Deliver better and smarter, in every way and all around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Our Supply Chain team is growing and is now looking for a new team member to join our journey.
European Supply Chain Centre employs about 120 specialists, delivering professional supply chain and logistic services for all European factories and flows.
If you are interested in working with professionals who run their work with involvement, imagination, passion, and have a fun working in team, join us! You will be part of an international and dynamic team.
As a Production Planner you will be responsible for:
• Production planning in long and short term for one of European factories, based on priority, constrains and actual customer demand,
• Update and correction of production plan,
• Control of new model Phase in and Phase out, to avoid obsolete,
• Final goods stock control, to avoid warehouse overload and obsolete,
• Cooperation with internal and external departments: Demand Planning, Suppliers, Material Planning, Supply Planning, Launch Planning, Purchasing, IT, Logistic,
• Responsibility for KPI’s: UFR, Stock, Obsolete, MTO,
• Coordination of information flow between Suppliers, Warehouses, Supply Center, Logistic and Demand Planners.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management
• Preferred Career Experience:
- Experience in production and material planning – min. 2- years
• Experience to manage projects will be an asset
• Soft Competencies:
- Result oriented, flexible, proactive personality
- Process driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deal with people
• PC skills for Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
• Fluent English is required, other languages will be an additional asset
• Great atmosphere
• Interesting job and challenging task
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland
• Stability of employment
• Languages classes grant
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance , staff sales prices for all products, canteen on place, discount for lunches… and many others benefits)
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.