- To control, monitoring and continuous improvement in the Production process of Refrigerator as plan.
- Arrangement and to make sure that the product must be corrected and suitable as the Product required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineer ( Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial or other fields concerned)
- At least 3 years experiences in production from manufacturing business (Electronic, Assembly Process or related fields.
- Knowledge of Refrigerators process assembly, parts and refrigerators system.
- Observe, supervise and review daily report.
- Control line balance and provide Manpower to achieve target.
- ISO system and production system.
- Lean Knowledges is a plus
- Good communication and co-ordinate skill.
- Motivation and presentation skill
- Continuous improvement with Quality and Safety awareness.
- Able to work in shift.