Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for meeting production demand for the line by addressing inconsistencies, balancing manpower and reporting equipment issues. You will provide hands-on support, leadership, and direction to direct reports and Promote action-oriented safety culture embracing safety as a core value, instilling and exemplifying a safety mindset for all Team Members resulting in an incident-free workplace. You will attend production meetings, help set, and coordinate production schedule demands with Team Members and report labor capability and manufacturing concerns to management.
- Use of Lean Tools to drive real-time problem-solving in support of attaining departmental metrics (SQCD)
- Make data-driven decisions to take ownership of departmental performance and drive daily operations
- Analyzes production on a continuous basis and adjusts accordingly as needed
- Responsible for meeting production schedule in accordance with established standards and scheduling commitments from planning meetings and directives
- First line of responsibility for production personnel; coordination of personal time and first line of contact for personnel issues
- Perform administrative duties as required such as Kronos and attendance tracking
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma required(Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 5 plus years’ experience in Manufacturing operations
- Proficient in Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with plant startups, including knowledge of new product introduction processes from concept to production, is a plus