Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for meeting production demand for the line by addressing inconsistencies, balancing manpower and reporting equipment issues. You will provide hands-on support, leadership, and direction to their direct reports. You will promote action-oriented safety culture embracing safety as a core value, instilling and exemplifying a safety mindset for all Team Members resulting in an incident-free workplace.
- Attend production meetings; helps set and coordinate production schedule demands with Team Members. Reports labor capability and manufacturing concerns to management
- Use of Lean Tools to drive real-time problem-solving in support of attaining departmental metrics (SQCD) with the ability to engage team members to foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Analyzes production on a continuous basis and adjusts accordingly as needed
- Responsible for meeting production schedule in accordance with established standards and scheduling commitments from planning meetings and directives
- First line of responsibility for production personnel; coordination of personal time and first line of contact for personnel issues
- Perform administrative duties as required such as Kronos and attendance tracking
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 plus years’ experience in Manufacturing operations
- Proficient in Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with plant startups, including knowledge of new product introduction processes fromconcept to production, is a plus