Production Trainer - 3rd Shift - Anderson, SC (B)
Under general supervision, the Production Trainer conducts training classes, setting up work stations, directing workflow and monitors progress of training through to completion. This job requires knowledge of workflow and all the basic skills needed on the production floor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination with staffing company to direct flow of new hires to Training Center.
- Conducts training of new temporary employees on processes for their assigned production lines.
- Modifies training as needed and document changes.
- Keep Training Center fully stocked with materials and boards updated as necessary.
- Throughout new Production Laborers’ training period, review development of skills, ability and knowledge.
- Supports production and on the job training, as required by operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- At least one year of related prior work experience in manufacturing.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Electrolux processes and procedures.
- Basic Computer skills, PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Must have no written disciplinary actions within 6 months.
- Must have 2.0 points attendance or less.
- Must interview and prepare a presentation for this position
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to drive, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.