Envision and coordinate large projects within a global team.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) - Italy within Global Technology Domain (GTD) is a global team with many different colleagues from all around the world.
The Global Technology Domain (GTD) is a global team (290+ employees) based in 4 different continents (Europe, Asia, North & South America) responsible to drive, at global level, the definition and the deployment of the technology roadmap for the following domains related to Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers and Dishwashers:
- Digital & Power Electronic;
- Electric components and mechatronics systems;
- Human machine interface solutions;
- Control Algorithms and Artificial Intelligence;
- Washing and Drying Product functionalities.
Within this complex organization, the PMO office is growing and we are looking for a Program Manager to join the team.
In this role you will act as Main reference between the Global Technology Domains (GTD) and Fabric Care Regional R&Ds.
Collect Requirements per each project included in the Portfolio, drive the Feasibility in terms of desired timing and attributes working with the GTD Technology teams and eventually re-loop with all involved stakeholders.
• Monitor and report out the Project Status in terms of Planning, Product Cost and Project Costs to the Project Leader. Drive the countermeasures in case some KPIs have a gap versus the target
• Monitor status of activities, follow-up necessary updates, manage the escalation in case of necessity
• Guarantee the alignment of projects between GTD Global and Regional teams
• Guarantee Pre-Check Point material availability and presence
• Impact of Change management
• Risk management
• Monitor the overall projects/activity status within GTD organization
• Previous experience in Project Management; you are used to deal with different stakeholders and act as a facilitator to move things forward.
• Microsoft Projects know-how (nice to have).
• Electronic engineering background would be a plus.
• You are resilient; it’s hard to make you feel discouraged in front of a challenge.
• You are willing to travel to meet the stakeholders.
• Flexibility is in your DNA.
• You have the sensibility for a 360 view on projects.
• Excellent spoken and written English language.
• Knowledge of Italian is a plus but not mandatory for the role
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.