Program Manager, Global Purchasing
Purchasing & Sourcing
Global Purchasing Program Manager
Job area : Global Purchasing organization
Business Sector : Global Operations
Reporting to: Global Senior Program Director
We are looking forward to welcome in our team, a person able to go the extra mile, self-motivated and with strong resilience, pushing things forward with different purchasing colleagues and to coordinate the other stakeholders in secure:
- a homogeneous development and roll-out of the correct purchasing methods and processes,
- an objective view on the roll-out of big-bet programs,
- a clear progress reporting and corrective action planning to cure short-comings efficiently.
Interested in understandind the political and economic future evolution, curious to explore the opportunities of the new world trends when it comes to sustainability, internet-of-things, digitalization and to scout for innovatve ideas and solutions, job holder will have the opportunity for regular international travel, get in contact with different cultural backgrounds, industrial realities and economical environments.
How your day at work will look like?:
You will facilitate and synchronize the roll out of common processes and methods in the Global Purchasing, supporting successfully Global Purchasing Product Line (Fabric Care&Dish Care, Food Preservation, Food Preparation) and Global Purchasing Categories (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical&Electronics, Indirect Materials&Logistics) to prioritize programs and initiatives, and to track progress on the roll out and execution of these, including proposals for corrective actions.
Together with the team members, you will develop new ideas and solutions and you will ensure that all disciplines and their respective leaders honour their commitments.
You will be direct responsible for one or more programs identified together with Leadership Team to be developed.
In this role you will:
• Develop the program you are responsible for, defining KPIs and timeplan
• Accelerate the execution of the program you are responsible for, removing blocks, creating recovery actions and deploy it to the different Global Product Lines and Global Categories
• Structure and align programs priorities to meet the needs of the business
• Propose new programs to develop
• Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders
• Identify and mitigate risks
You have 3+ years of relevant experience in Program management in a matrix multinational environment;
You show tenacity and continue to strive to reach goals, despite obstacles, demonstrating resilience in the face of setbacks;
You actively pursue opportunities for learning and self-development over time, demonstrating a desire to learn from experience;
You are well-organized and analytical with attention to details and accuracy;
You quickly get to the core of a problem, recognizing irrelevant details and conveying complex information clearly;
You have open and flexible mindset;
You are Fluent in English (any other language is an asset);
You have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering / chemical / economic or equivalent through experience
Will be considered a plus: previous purchasing experience