Program Manager - MES
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux Major Appliances (EMA) North America (NA) is currently implementing the Delmia Apriso Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in its North American factories. This program is setting the foundation for our digital factory evolution and is fully aligned with our strategic plan to increase digital capabilities across all factories in the Electrolux Global Organization.
The Program Manager will serve as the lead for the overall MES Program, representing the NA team in all aspects of the program including executive level readouts and presentations.
- Play an active role in managing the relationship of the NA Vendor Integration Partner, assisting with the implementation at all NA factories.
- Lead the project team in implementing the MES solution in the Apriso MES solution at the 4 NA factory campuses.
- Participate in day to day project oversight activities and providing direction to respective project work stream leaders.
- Actively manage and participate in the following areas of the Program: Resource Planning, Financial (Budget, Forecast & Actuals), Issues & Risks, Quality Assurance & Testing, End User Testing, Go-Live Preparations, Cutover and Stabilization Activities, and Transition to "Run & Maintain" Support Model
- Actively participate in regularly scheduled Electrolux Global sessions, to address important Program topics.
- Actively Participate in Global “Center of Excellence” (COE) topics.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 10 – 15 years of overall IT professional experience, with at least 10 years of IT program and project management expertise in a manufacturing-based organization.
- Hands on experience in leading large IT Programs & Project.
- Solid project management skills and experience, including the utilization of a standard project management tools & methodologies.
- Ability to travel and be on site at the manufacturing locations.
- Estimated travel is 50% - 60% on site at the factory locations during program rollout activities.
- An undergraduate degree is required.
- Project Management / PMI Certification is a plus.