Program Office Director
At Electrolux, we are passionate about
improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in
everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people
together. That our favourite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the
home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our
We are looking for a Project Office Director for the Fabric Care business for Europe who can drive growth and profitability through an efficient execution of annual plans and the development of strong product pipelines for future growth.
Join us on our mission to create outstanding consumer experience by providing leadership to projects that aim at bringing the most desirable products to market. One of the most exciting parts of the role is the opportunity to work with a strong cross functional team; influencing on aspects of product development, project management strongly impacting the commercial delivery of the fabric care business.
A regular day at work
As our Project Director, you will be responsible for all cross PL Fabric Care activities, ensuring the development and the implementation of new initiatives (products, processes) in conjunction with the Europe Category Directors (ECDs), R&D and other key stakeholders. You will provide insights in order to improve our product, commercial and business strategy. You will directly report to the SVP PL Care, Business Area Europe.
• You will represent the Fabric Care Product Line in global initiatives such as competitor mapping analysis, IPP & strategic processes as well as the development and the implementation of additional new processes.
• You will provide insights in order to improve product, commercial and business strategy.
• You will act as the Product Line representative in various sector initiatives such as ES & OP processes and follow-ups, environmental affairs and cost excellence programs.
• You will work in cross Product Line projects on initiatives like new design VBL’s, Gen Plan Days, UI Gen Plans, Connectivity etc.
Who you are
International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams
Curious. You are interested in what our competitors, our customers and our consumers do and you have a good idea of what’s happening inside and outside of Electrolux.
Diagnostic. You have outstanding analytical skills and a strong eye for detail while you also see the big picture.
Strategic thinker. You know how to connect the dots between consumer insights and cutting edge tech defining the winning value propositions and consumer experiences
Credible and influential. You possess strong communication, thought leadership and problem solving skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with diverse sets of stakeholders
Change maker. You are results-driven change agent who drives innovation and creates impact
Education & experience
• You hold a university degree.
• You have a solid experience (minimum 10 years) in product development and/or a commercially oriented position (ideally in more than one function).
• You have a proven track record of success in project management.
• Experience in working within international and multicultural teams in a matrix environment You are based in Europe and are open to frequent travel
Contact Person: Hellen Isayas