Program Planning Analyst
Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
This role will focus on ensuring every technological launch or program within the Electrolux Customer Engagement Center (CEC) has the required technical and operational support. You will ensure each program includes development of detailed reporting, process flows, and supporting documentation. You will contribute to, maintain, and drive programs that will offer new and effortless experiences to customers and stakeholders.
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives.
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources as needed.
- Collaborate across the organization to better understand the needs of the business and the impact related to the WFO team and on-going projects.
- Create and maintain detailed reporting of all programs and on-going projects.
- Escalate all functional, quality, timeline issues to the appropriate party.
- Ability to transform large amounts of data into actionable solutions through writing SQL queries and building intuitive reports using Power BI or similar systems.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- 3+ years’ experience in contact center technology: workforce management, phone switch, automation, Artificial Intelligence, CRM, and reporting.
- 3+ experience working in Microsoft Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- 3+ years’ experience in program or project planning.
- Familiarity with technological integration of internal and external systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (this role interacts with a 100% remote department).
- Ability to manage large scale projects in parallel with a demanding workload.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Operate within a culture of Continuous Improvement, leading in a fast-paced environment which requires change agility.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MIS, Business Management, or related fields).
- Familiarity with UKG, Kronos, and/or other timekeeping software applications.
- Experience in the appliance industry.