Project Administrator EDI team
Bring your innovative ideas around Systems Integration Area
ELECTROLUX IT presents
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
EDI Project Administrator – Krakow (Poland)
You will be member of the EDI Partnering team in the Systems Integration Area of Electrolux IT Solutions. The Systems Integration provides solutions and services to IT and the Business for application-to-application and business-to-business systems connectivity. The teams responsibilities cover a wide range of integration requirements ranging from simple file transfer, EDI, secure internet communication and application-to-application message brokering using different message and file brokers as well as business consultancy.
The team is currently supporting the business to improve all EDI communication for our trading partners. The growth of EDI communication continues throughout Europe. Also, there is increasing business emphasis on the communication channels to our external partners that do not involve traditional EDI. These comprise a range of B2B tools including web-based services for our customers and suppliers. This is an increasingly important part of our route to market.
In this role you will:
• Support the coordination of ongoing projects together with EDI team leads.
• Retrieve information from Electrolux business and external partners.
• Create regular status reports
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
The Project Administrator role will ensure quality of service by proper tool configuration, administrative support and regular reports or feedback on demand for the EDI team, Electrolux trading partners. This supports to ensure that EDI project delivery and service delivery is done effectively and efficiently
• Work with common SI Projects mailbox and give qualified feedback to clients and customers
• Pre-evaluate requests and new demand
• Create basic tasks from incoming requests and forward them to proper team leads
• Follow up project/task status on request and report to project/service delivery lead
• Push people with overdue tasks to come back with new defined timelines
• Escalate critical situations identified by tool monitoring
• Pick projects on demand and verify status of documentation and do quality checks
• Create reports and statistics for team leads and EDI Manager on demand
• Work with remote team members on EDI projects
• Coordinate communication with all parties involved in assigned projects
• Make sure the assigned projects are delivered in time and budget with good quality
Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. You are assessing and investigating feasibility of new technologies and ideas
Pragmatic. Your solutions are always realistic and doable.
Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
Autonomous. You thrive when given freedom to create your own rules and conditions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of the application development lifecycle
• Knowledge of a project management methodology
• Willingness to growth within data format standards (e.g. EDIFACT, XML)
• Knowledge of a programming language an advantage
• Experience of working in medium size or international projects