Open location, Location free
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Location: Open Location
The PL Care Project controller will drive all financial activities that are necessary for new initiative business case creation and its systematic follow up. He/she will support the IR Manager and the European category directors in all long- and short-term financial analyses and decisions.
• Ensure that product investment requests and decisions are supported by reliable commercial plans jointly developed by PL, Sales and Marketing. Plans should anticipate market and competitive changes and investments should apply target costing methodology.
• Lead the process in developing the Total Delivered Cost (Net Sales minus GP3) target structures for all the projects you are responsible for in close collaboration with Operations/Supply Chain Controllers.
• Track the performance of the projects versus the KPIs committed in the IR, recommend corrective actions were possible and feed in learning’s to future projects.
• Ensure correct tracking of product cost during development phase, and comparison with target cost.
• Active participation in the check point meetings.
• Preparation of documents according to Group investment governance structure.
• Control CAPEX and support European Category Director in the definition of the product cost strategy.
• Liaise with the R&D controllers to ensure in depth understanding of the R&D budgets and expenses related to specific projects
• Master degree economics, business management, finance
• A minimum of 3 years of business experience in product line/plant/operations controlling, ideally with a focus on investment controlling
• Experience in working with people of all management levels and of multi-functional and multi-cultural teams
• Solid experience within controlling
• Good understanding of the overall financial/business processes ( operations, sales, marketing )
• Strong business acumen with the ability to quickly grasp key business parameters of large, geographically spread, complex data.
• Continuously share and support team colleagues to create and sustain an open, learning and supportive team environment.
• Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.