Satu Mare, Romania
Your solutions are always realistic and doable .
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape
In our Europe R&D Food Preparation team, we are looking for a strong leader who would take charge of driving projects with the aim of shaping living for the better for the millions of people worldwide.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your main responsibility will be to drive and manage projects in the areas of new features and aesthetical design; cost reduction; quality improvement and leading project teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production Reports in CP-meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
• Create invest requests
• Contacts with suppliers
• Create component & product specifications
• Support user manual creation
• Team oriented. You enjoy interacting with people and respect culture diversities.
• Good communicator. You enjoy working in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization
• Proactive. You value taking initiative and have a problem-solving mindset while working under pressure
• Creative. You keep an open mind to explore new ways of thinking.
• Continuous improvement is in your DNA. You constantly look to improve ways of working in all the job areas.
• Willing to travel within Europe.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Technical studies
• Advantage: Electronics or Electrotechnical
• Good English
• Good knowledge of workflows in R&D and factories
• Good product knowledge
Kindly provide your CV in English