Satu Mare, Romania
We are looking for a Project Leader to coordinate a project team in an international environment. She or he will be responsible for the execution and the reporting of the respective project in the given time frame, cost target and quality level.
On a REGULAR DAY AT WORK You will be responsible for:
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production
• Drive and manage subsystem projects
• Define and implement new features and aesthetical design
• Be responsible for cost reduction and quality improvement
• Drive standardization
• Lead project teams
• Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
• Participate in platform- and variant teams
• Define input for Bill of Material
• Organize test- and pilot series with the production
• Contact with suppliers
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools…etc.
• Create component and product specifications
• Support user manual creation
WHO YOU ARE
• Relationship builder. You are able to work in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
• Team oriented. You work with others having smooth communication skills and respect for cultural diversities.
• Creative. You challenge the existing status quo.
• Open minded. Do not only adjust but also bring on new, fresh ideas.
• Proactive. You can take initiative and navigate in a matrix organization.
• Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas. You always look for the better ways to do things.
EDUACTION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred; We are also open to Bachelor degree holders in another technical field or minimum 5 years equivalent experience in R&D function
• Experience in projects management
Knowledge (Ability to Learn)
Extensive knowledge of engineering concepts and materials (for example metals and plastics, hardware, software or electronic systems, and etc.)
Familiar with ISO Principles
Applicable Regulations and Standards
Skills / Experience
Familiar with the use of relevant design software
Project Management skills
Good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
Knowledge of ECR (Engineering Change Request) and ECN (Engineering Change Notice) systems
Ability to prioritize projects and self-manage own workload
Ability to work with and build relationships with people at all levels within the organization
Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix organization
Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to team and project meetings
Ability to work in an open plan office if necessary
Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Attention to detail, and accuracy in numeracy, reporting and presenting