ELECTROLUX FOOD PRESERVATION R&D Product Care team presents:
Due to the successful growth of the organisation and our ambition to redefine the future of refridgeration we are looking for a passionate hands on Project Leader who would join our growing team in Susegana.
We are looking for an independent and open minded professional who would have the ambition to drive and coordinate a project team in a truly international environment.
You will work cross functionally on the most innovative projects, driving their execution and reporting in the given time frame, cost target and quality level.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Support and drive projects as well as subsystem projects, from project definition to the approval of series production
•Define and implement Direct Material cost efficiency plans
•Define and implement Quality improvement plans
•Support the activities related to cost efficiency of materials driven by the purchasing team
•Support rump up of new Product Development Architecture projects
• Drive standardization
• Lead project teams
• Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
• Define input for Bill of Material
• Organize test- and pilot series with the production
• Contact with suppliers
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s,
• Create component and product specifications
WHO YOU ARE:
• Team oriented. You enjoy interacting with people and respect culture diversities
• Good communicator. You know how to tailor your style to a specific audience.
• Proactive. You value taking initiative and being one-step ahead.
• Creative. You are not afraid to explore new ways of thinking.
• Consumer insight mindset. You are passionate about creating best in class consumer experience.
• Networker. You know how to operate in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
• Continuous improvement is in your DNA. You constantly look to improve ways of working in all the job areas.
• Willing to travel within Europe.
EDUACTION AND EXPERIENCE:
Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred; We are also open to Bachelor degree holders in another technical field or minimum 5 years equivalent experience in R&D function
•3 years of experience in hands on project management
•Italian language – proficient
•English language – fluent speaker
•Strong knowledge in mechanical component and system development and design.
•Microsoft Office good skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
•Strong knowledge of 3D design tool (preferably CATIA).
•Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
•Knowledge of approval and environmental rules in different countries.
•Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die-casting) and assembling.
•Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s, …)
•Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
•Experience as project leader in mechanical environments
•Knowledge in components development