ELECTROLUX FOOD PREPARATION EUROPE R&D PRESENTS
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
PROJECT LEADER (Gas Hobs) – Forlí, Italy
You will be part of our Gas Hobs Platform and you will drive and manage projects and the project teams in an international environment. You will manage low complexity sub-parts of a project, often within one function or low complexity cross-functional initiatives, and Low team complexity in composition (within limited expertise areas). You will Deal with main project manager and/or the sponsor for the project and relevant Managers
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Ensure proper coordination of all elements needed to complete a project (prepares a project charter, including a written scope statement as the basis for future project decisions; controls and reports on project progress and scope deviations; makes a project closure report).
• Prepare a ‘basic’ activity (WBS - Work Breakdown Structure), resource & cost set-up and monitor if deliverables are within time and budget.
• Assure that activities are aligned with company standards
• Identify risks that might affect the project.
• Identify critical issues for key stakeholders, analyses the causes and reaches conclusions
• Provide a clear vision of the end goal.
• Identifies needed competencies for a specific project.
• Plans and distributes communication in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Strong performer. You can work fast and effectively driving a number of projects at the same time.
• Strong self-motivation. You are eager to learn and constantly improve.
• Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds.
• Proactive. You are always one-step ahead.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Willing to travel occasionally.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Design related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
• 3 years in project management.
• PMP/PMI certificate would be a plus.
• Experience in working with cross-functional and international project teams
• Knowledge of Six Sigma, LEAN principles and ISO principles is a plus.
• Knowledge of automation, control systems, electronic is a plus.
• Fluent English