Swidnica , Poland
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Join the most exposed team within R&D organisation. Be the focal point of contact for all the functions within the factory and beyond. Drive product care projects across EMEA and Globally. Constantly improve our products for the better consumer satisfaction and manufacturing excellence.
We are looking for a strong team player who will
ensure maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products in terms of
cost reduction, quality improvement and technical support to the factory on
short-term product-related challenges.
Your duties will focus on the three following aspects: cost reduction, quality improvement and factory support. You will:
• Work towards cost reduction by investigating and
driving implementation projects to reduce material cost by ECI (Engineering
• Drive quality improvements
- Investigate and drive implementation projects to improve the quality of the manufactured products to reduce the warranty cost and SCR (Service Call Rate).
• Provide technical support to the factory on short term product related problems to assist in the reduction of rework, quality defects, to improve productivity, and to process requests for design changes from the ECR (Engineering Change Request) system.
• Design, develop and modify components and finished assemblies
• Construct 3D CAD models and create detailed drawings using CATIA software
• Coordinate the prototyping, performance and quality verification, tooling quotation, part cost quotation, sourcing, factory floor trial and approval of components and finished assemblies
• Liaise with appropriate departments including Quality, Purchasing, Production, Logistics, Manufacturing Engineering and Tooling Engineering
• Coordinate and assist in the introduction of components and assemblies into production
• Participate in Project Teams and work on different projects
• Participate in FMEA’s (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
• Prepare timing plans and risk assessments
• When necessary, support the introduction and ramp-up of new models designed by the Category/Platform R&D Department into production (whether directly or indirectly involved)
• Strong performer. You can work fast and effectively
driving a number of projects at the same time.
• Team Worker. You build strong relationships in a matrix organisation and have collaborative spirit.
• Strong self-motivation. You are eager to learn and constantly improve.
• Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds
• Proactive. You are always one-step ahead.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Willing to travel occasionally.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Engineering
(Mechanical or Electrical subjects). We are open to professionals with no
university background yet with relevant experience.
• Min 3-5 professional experience in a manufacturing organisation, in relevant departments (R&D, technical, engineering, quality or other).
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and products.
• Structured engineering approach would be the key thing to succeed in the role
• Mechanical component development, system development and design
• Ability to work cross functionally within R&D but also other departments across various locations within EMEA as well as Globally.
• ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Standards)
GOOD TO HAVE:
• Knowledge about Quality tools (FMEA, PSRA, …)
• CAD knowledge (Catia)
• Basic knowledge of electric and gas safety
• Great atmosphere;
• Interesting job and challenging tasks;
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team;
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange;
• Attractive working conditions and social benefits package.
Please kindly submit your CV in English.,
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.