By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Join the most exposed team within R&D organization.
Be the focal point of contact for all the functions within the factory and beyond.
Drive Product Care activities, constantly improve our products for the outstanding consumer experience and manufacturing excellence.
Electrolux Susegana (TV) R&D Food Preservation Product Care Team, is looking for a strong team player who will ensure maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products in terms of quality, cost optimization and technical support to the factory on short-term product-related challenges.
A TYPICAL DAY
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Independently lead projects from target definition, feasibility study, validation plan, financial analysis, implementation plan, production monitor in our refrigeration products.
• Support in technical analysis, team definition and timing for execution.
• Manage quality improvement and cost optimization project.
• Use development/quality tools like DFMEA, 8D, Fishbone, 5WHY, project planning tools…etc.
• Continuous contact with other function inside the organization and outside.
• Define input for Bill of Material.
• Organize tests and pilot series with the Production/Manufacturing or Supplier.
• Report in Check Point meetings/Steering Team meetings.
• Support Continuous improvement.
• Part approval: understand technical tests results to take decision on design development & final approval.
WHO YOU ARE
• Strong self-motivation. You are eager to learn and constantly improve.
• Strong performer. You can work fast and effectively driving a number of activities/projects at the same time and team member.
• Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds.
• Pragmatic and result-oriented.
• You know how to operate in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all functions in the environment.
• Continuous improvement mindset.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to travel occasionally.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is preferred; with min 5 years of experience
• Experience in leading projects min 3 years.
• Knowledge in mechanical components and systems design, development and industrialization
• Structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
• Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred) and Quality tools (FMEA, Problem solving) – is a plus
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
• Previous experience in an international organization / company is appreciated.
Required Languages: English and Italian
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.