Cerreto d'Esi, Italy
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Whether looking at existing products or processes or starting from scratch, you’ll have the freedom to bring your curiosity to work, every day. That might be by going out into the world and seeing what you can make, better, being innovative with customer insight or brainstorming ideas with colleagues or experts. In every case, whether building a business case or a prototype, you’ll most often work on a project or projects from start to finish, positively seeking out the challenges and working methodically to overcome them. If you share our passion for realising potential, you’ll find yourself making driving all kinds of transformation that impacts on all kinds of lives.
As a Project Leader you will coordinate the project team in an international environment, related to cooker hoods development. You will be responsible for the execution and the reporting of the respective project in the given time frame, cost target and quality level.
Your main tasks:
• Drive and manage projects in the areas of:
– New platform or subsystem projects
– New features and aesthetical design
– Cost reduction
– Quality improvement
– Platform or subsystem standardization
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production
• Lead project teams & cooperate with cross-functional teams
• Control project/product costs and investments
• Create investment requests
• Organize test- and pilot series with the production
• Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
• Analysis of technical solutions with suppliers, factory and other involved functions
• Reference contact with suppliers for the project
• Define input for Bill of Material
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools etc
• Drive standardization & modularization
• Drive innovation
• Create component and product specifications
• Support user manual creation
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Fluent knowledge of English
• At least 3 years of experience in project-management required
• Strong knowledge in mechanical components and systems design, development and industrialization (in mass production companies preferred)
– Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred) is appreciated
– Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase
– Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s, …)
– Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is appreciated.
– Experience as project leader in mechanical environments.
• Experience in cross functional project working (with purchasing, process engineering, etc.)
• Knowledge of automation, control systems, electronic is a appreciated
• Experience in cooker hoods field is very appreciated
• Experience in Lean-6sigma is a appreciated
• Ability to take initiative, being proactive and creative
• Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas
• Ability to work in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: