DRIVE THE CHANGE. TURN IDEAS INTO INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different functions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
Due to the successful growth of the organisation and our ambition to redefine the future of refrigeration we are looking for a passionate hands on Project Leader who would join our growing team in Susegana (TV).
We are looking for an independent and open minded professional who would have the ambition to drive and coordinate a project team in a truly international environment.
You will work cross functionally on the most innovative projects, driving their execution and reporting in the given time frame, cost target and quality level.
Your main tasks:
• Support and drive projects as well as subsystem projects, from project definition to the approval of series production
• Define and implement Direct Material cost efficiency plans
• Define and implement Quality improvement plans
• Support the activities related to cost efficiency of materials driven by the purchasing team
• Support rump up of new Product Development Architecture projects
• Drive standardization
• Lead project teams
• Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
• Define input for Bill of Material
• Organize test- and pilot series with the production
• Contact with suppliers
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s,
• Oversee and create component and product specifications
• Master’ degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred; We are also open to bachelor’s degree holders in another technical field or minimum 5 years equivalent experience in R&D function
• At least 2-3 years of experience in hands on project management
• Strong knowledge in mechanical component and system development and design.
• Microsoft Office good skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
• Strong knowledge of 3D design tool (preferably CATIA).
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
• CAE knowledge.
• Knowledge of approval and environmental rules in different countries.
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die-casting) and assembling.
• Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s, …)
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
• Italian language is mandatory and fluent English written and spoken