Project Leader (m/w/d)
Bring the ideas to life that make people smile.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Location: Rothenburg, Germany
• The design, development and project management of new products or technology modules as directed according to the requirements of the Generation Plan.
• Drive and manage projects in the areas of
- New platform or subsystem projects
- New features and aesthetical design
- Cost reduction
- Assured Safety
- Quality improvement
- Platform or subsystem standardization
- Innovation, Intellectual Property
• Lead project teams
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production
• Reports in CP-meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
• Organize test- and pilot series with the production
• Contacts with internal and external suppliers
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools, quality plans, test plan and follow up actions
• Ensure creation of component specification
• Align and drive completion of product or technology module specifications from Product Line
• Control costs to targets (product/technology module cost and project CAPEX)
• Degree in Engineering or Design related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
• Knowledge of engineering concepts and materials (for example metals and plastics, hardware, software or electronic systems, and etc.)
• Familiar with the use of relevant design software
• Project Management skills
• Good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
• Knowledge of ECR (Engineering Change Request) and ECN (Engineering Change Notice) systems
• Ability to prioritize projects and self-manage own workload
• Ability to work with and build relationships with people at all levels within the organization
• Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• High flexibility and ability to take time and stress pressure
• Attention to detail, and accuracy in numeracy, reporting and presenting
• Fluency in English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
What to learn more about what drives us? Watch this video about how at Electrolux we reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xELrrVk19tw
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/c0da4982-5d7e-48be-8fa2-0ec8d60f25ae
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.