Project Leader (m/w/d)
Look for opportunity. Bring it to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Electronic Technology Organization (ETO) part of Global R&D Food Preparation is looking for an engineer to join the team. You will provide the technical leadership and expertise in hardware and software development. As Project Leader, you will be responsible for the organization, planning and executions of electrical controls system projects from marketing concept to production. This process involves the translation of consumer needs into technical specifications, working directly with hardware, software, system and test engineers and estimating resources including time to deliver upon commitments. You will work closely together in an international team with locations in US, Germany, Italy, China and Brazil – focus Europe. You are innovative in coming up with new ideas that add value to the customer and constantly challenges the status quo. You strive for a visible, measurable benefit from every action.
• Management of electronic projects in an international environment from definition to final approval for mass production
• Leadership of project teams (hardware, software and lab engineers)
• Coordination of all activities for the project and creation of specifications in cooperation with other departments like product management, platform, laboratory, industrial design, industrial engineering, quality and purchasing
• Reporting of project status
• Adherence to modularization guidelines
• Maintenance of electronic controls during the product-life-cycle (PLC)
• Adherence to the defined project objectives (timing, quality improvements and cost reduction)
• Cooperation with consultants and suppliers developing or producing electronic components
• Bachelor/Master degree electronic engineering or computer science
• or similar hardware related education
• 2-5 years of experience in project management of electronic products development
• Ability to translate non-technical user requirements into specific technical solutions
• Knowledge of hardware and software development for embedded systems
• Knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes
• Experience with connectivity (WiFi) development
• Ability to work as an integral, contributing member of an international technical electronics development teams
• Ability to adapt to a very fast change requirement and priorities
• Ability to organize and manage workload in order to effectively support multiple projects
• Fluent English. German or Italian is an advantage
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
What to learn more about what drives us? Watch this video about how at Electrolux we reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xELrrVk19tw
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.#LI-KO1