Project Leader Module Development
Santa Lucia di Piave, Italy
ELECTROLUX Food Preservation R&D Team presents:
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
R&D BA Europe, Food Preservation Built in category, is opening its doors to a strong leader who will drive the module development projects.
Are you passionate about product development? Bring your expertise on components development and let’s bring the innovative product design to the next level.
On a REGULAR DAY AT WORK, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Release technical specifications and align it with product architect
• Organize and follow-up of all activities related to Module
• Define Module technical specifications
• Define Module attributes
• Control Module cost & quality
• Plan/drive/introduce innovative steps in the Modules
• Support the definition of Module Area Book (MAB = Global Design Guidelines of Electrolux)
• Part and component approval
• Govern the patent Portfolio for the respective Module
• Approve drawings of related components
• Ensure compliance of components with both internal and external safety and environmental standards.
• Development of a technical generation plan for the Module
• Support benchmark activities
• Lead Module Projects
• Proactive. You are able to take initiative.
• Open minded. You can work in an international environment and are open to different cultures and backgrounds.
• Communication skills. You can work in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
• Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas.
• Willing to travel (Italy 1 trip/month, Europe 1 trip/quarter)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Mechanical or electronic engineering degree, with minimum 3-5years experience
• Strong knowledge in mechanical component and system development and design.
• Strong knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred).
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die casting, …) and assembling (with regards to automation)
• Project management skills
• Strong negotiation skills