Project Leader OEM Business
Susegana , Italy
Our R&D Food Preservation team is looking for a Project Leader who will work
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Identify the documentation needed based on the market request and legislation.
• Approve the documentation taking care of requirement from different legislation
• Support the project team in the definition of the project’s requirements/specifications
• Collaborate with, support and drive the other department to assure the implementation of the project’s requirements/specifications within the given time frame.
• Be reference contact for internal and external stakeholders within the assigned projects
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into requirements
• Organize test in collaboration with the dept. involved
• Support PSRA activity within the assigned projects
• Manage and store the documentation of the new products within the assigned project
• Use Electrolux development tools/procedures and participate
• Team oriented. You have
• Proactive. You are independent and able to take initiative.
• Creative. You are
• Available to travel worldwide
• Respectful. You embrace cultural diversities and are able to tailor communication to different audiences.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master Degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
• Min 3 years of experience in leading/managing projects preferably in
• R&D laboratory experience and understanding of international standards is a plus
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Project, …)
• Good knowledge of approval and environmental legislation in different countries
• Good knowledge of thermodynamics
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment and test results evaluation
• Knowledge of quality tools (eg. FMEA, PSRA,…)
• Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred) is a plus
• English – fluent
• Italian is a plus