Project Leader Product Care
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Product Care Project Leader (m/w/d) – Rothenburg o.d. Tauber (Germany).
Join the most exposed team within R&D organisation. Be the focal point of contact for all the functions within the factory and beyond. Drive product care projects across EMEA and Globally. Constantly improve our products for the better consumer satisfaction and manufacturing excellence.
We are looking for a strong team player who will ensure maintenance and continuous improvement of existing products in terms of cost reduction, quality improvement and technical support to the factory on short-term product-related challenges.
• Provide technical support to the Product Maintenance team and production groups on mechanical/electrical and electronic improvements and inquiries
• Be responsible for cost reduction and quality improvement
• Independently lead projects with respect to mechanical/electrical/connectivity changes, improvements, cost optimisation in our cooking products
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production
• Drive and manage subsystem projects
• Define and implement new features
• Drive standardization
• Lead project teams
• Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
• Participate in platform- and variant teams
• Define input for Bill of Material
• Organize test- and pilot series with the production
• Contact with suppliers
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools etc
• Create component and product specifications
Strong performer. You can work fast and effectively driving a number of projects at the same time.
Team Worker. You build strong relationships in a matrix organisation and have collaborative spirit.
Strong self-motivation. You are eager to learn and constantly improve.
Open minded. You appreciate the privilege of working in an international environment and are respectful of different cultural backgrounds
Proactive. You are always one-step ahead.
Continuous improvement mindset.
Willing to travel occasionally.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
•Bachelor degree or equivalent in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical subjects). We are open to professionals with no university background yet with relevant experience.
• Strong knowledge in electromechanical, electrical and electronic components, system and design
•Knowledge in mechanical component and system development and design
•Knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred).
•Structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
•Basic CAE knowledge.
•Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s, etc)
•Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
•Experience as project leader in mechanical or electronic environments
•Knowledge in components development
•Fluent English and German