Project Leader R&D
Start here. Take it as far as you can.
Our Research & Development activity amounts to nothing if we can’t truly bring it to life.
And that requires assessing and reviewing and innovating every detail, every day. If you have an eye for detail, share our passion for creating better experiences and never settle, this could you be your next step of many.
We’re thinking better and working smarter across many and multiple projects to achieve a purpose that goes beyond making products to shaping how the world lives.
A typical day
You’ll break new ground as you work globally and multi-functionally, collaborating with experts, tracking deliverables, negotiating stakeholder needs and enabling the conversations that guide action. In fact, whatever it takes to adapt to change and deliver the solutions that take us into the future and beyond. Global travel will be essential to aligning stakeholder expectations and understanding the nuances of delivering our world shaping purpose in every territory.
Who you are
- A leader – you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- A strategic-thinker – you can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Open – You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Agile – you work with urgency, able to adapt to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Growth – you love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- Results-driven. Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- Ambitious. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Education & experience
- Proven project management experience in a similarly dynamic, complex environment
- Experience of a manufacturing, engineering or digital environment
- Knowledge of what it takes to drive product development and sales success
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Desirable MBA
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.