Project Leader R&D
Electrolux R&D Food Preservation Built in Architecture Team presents:
We are a strong team of highly skilled engineers who work on most innovative built in architecture solutions. Due to the successful growth of the business we are looking for a Project Leader to coordinate a project team in an international environment. She or he will be responsible for the execution and the reporting of the respective project in the given time frame, cost target and quality level.
On a REGULAR DAY AT WORK You will be responsible for:
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production
• Drive and manage subsystem projects
• Define and implement new features and aesthetical design
• Be responsible for cost reduction and quality improvement
• Drive standardization
• Lead project teams
• Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
• Participate in platform- and variant teams
• Define input for Bill of Material
• Organize test- and pilot series with the production
• Contact with suppliers
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools…etc.
• Create component and product specifications
• Support user manual creation
WHO YOU ARE
• Relationship builder. You are able to work in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
• Team oriented. You work with others having smooth communication skills and respect for cultural diversities.
• Creative. You challenge the existing status quo.
• Open minded. Do not only adjust but also bring on new, fresh ideas.
• Proactive. You can take initiative and navigate in a matrix organization.
• Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas. You always look for the better ways to do things.
EDUACTION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred; We are also open to Bachelor degree holders in another technical field or minimum 5 years equivalent experience in R&D function
• Min. 3 years of experience in projects management
• Strong knowledge in mechanical component, system development and design
• Strong knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred)
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase
• CAE knowledge
• Knowledge of approval and environmental rules in different countries
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die casting) and assembling.
• Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s, …)
• Project management skills as well as experience as project leader in mechanical environments
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
• Knowledge in components development
Kindly submit your CV in English