Project Management Office Lead
Project Management Office Lead
This year marks the 100th anniversary of Electrolux, and it is a time when the consumer is more empowered than ever, global competition keeps everyone on their toes, and innovation is at the heart of it all. To play in this arena, Electrolux constantly needs to reinvent itself.
To do this, we’ve brought together thought leaders in product, marketing, design, ownership and digital to form Electrolux’ Consumer Experience Organization (CXO). We are coming together as one team to channel our creativity into storytelling, outstanding user experiences and a strong innovation roadmap for the future.
The CXO represents both the business needs as well as the voice of the consumer. We will be trend-watchers, looking at the future in order to innovate with a holistic view of the consumer… with speed!
If you are passionate about the consumer, enjoy challenging the status quo and guide organizations through change, then come and join us on this exciting journey, as Project Management Office (PMO) Lead.
A regular day at work
Working in close collaboration with the CX leadership team and work stream leads, you will play a key role in delivering on the CXO agenda, by being the gate keeper of the team’s deliverables towards our consumers and the organization.
Reporting to the Chief Experience Officer, the CXO PMO Lead will support Electrolux’ journey to become a sustainable consumer experience innovation driven company.
The PMO Lead will
• Act as a sounding board for the CXO on priorities and how best to drive the overall change effort.
• Act as a guiding partner to all work stream leads on prioritization and delivery of initiatives.
• Bring structure, roadmaps and ways of working and checkpoints to our change effort.
• Drive cross-functional coordination/collaboration with key functions.
• Act as a liaison between work stream representatives and the broader Electrolux organization.
• Keep all work streams aligned towards the overall CXO agenda.
• Report out on progress to leadership team and steering committees.
• Equip and educate the CXO with best practices in terms of project- and change management, take part in developing and improving tools and processes used by the PMO and its project- and line managers.
• Ensure consistency and operational excellence in processes and cross-functional work streams.
• Act as a champion of cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration organization-wide, be a change agent.
On an ongoing basis
• Identify issues, conduct analyses and translate data into meaningful insights and present recommendations.
• Research topics, interview stakeholders, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops.
• Bring an outside in perspective, guide, question and challenge. Raise opportunities.
• Propose implementation plans, define project scope, schedule, cost, deliverables, etc.
• Manage execution of projects and priorities and keep them on track (metrics, deliverables and scope changes.)
You will also functionally report to the Head of Business Development and M&A. This means that you will take part in driving and coordinating broader transformation at Electrolux, that you can over time be part of other vital change efforts, and that you will have a functional peer group that can provide additional muscle and enables continuous learning and exchange of best practices.
Who you are
• International - You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams.
• A Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but also apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Collaborative leader - You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in global setups.
• Great listener and a great communicator - You have outstanding communication skills and have the ability to convince, influence and engage executive stakeholders, peers, and colleagues on the business transformation journey.
• Engaging motivator - It is natural for you to motivate, challenge and lead the progressive development of people – to deliver better engagement and adoption.
• Practical - You have a magic ability to quickly analyze complex scenarios to determine where and how communication can help solve challenging business situations.
• Agile - You have been driving change management and you are eager to transform the business.
• Creative - You have a sense to identify target audiences and devising campaigns that attract, engage and activate.
• Flexible – You are able to keep both a helicopter and a hands-on approach when needed.
• Analytical – You have an eye for detail, the ability to interpret complex data and can convert this data into informed decision-making.
• A university degree in a business or related field.
• At least 10 years’ experience in project management or similar roles.
• Experience working with one of the top 5 global management consultancy companies is a strong plus.
Contact person: Leila Söderström