ELECTROLUX IT Solutions presents
Shape the plan. Make it happen. Take it to the next level.
For us going to work
Project Manager – Stockholm HQ
As a Project
Electrolux IT Solution is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems, and applications that are fundamental for all of the Group’s operations around the world. The Project Management Office is part of the IT organization and responsible for managing the project end-to-end with both business and IT deliverables. We are on an exciting journey, adopting new technologies and enabling new ways of working with a focus on our consumers and in shaping living for the better by providing taste, care and wellbeing through a wide range of appliances.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
In this role, you will be in contact with managers and colleagues all over the world, often rollouts to many countries. The projects you will manage will be of vital importance for growth and development of Electrolux business in all aspects related to change, transformations and capabilities.
Your days will be filled with:
• Leading business developing projects of various nature (technical, business and process ones)
• Project Management tasks such as planning, risk assessments, driving workshops, ensuring retrospectives, organizing tasks and activities as well as managing cross-functional project team members to achieve the project goals
• Defining frameworks and ensuring ways of working within the project by implementing techniques such as continuous improvements, agile, design thinking etc.
• Driving complex challenges through all levels of the organization
• Drive change management as part of the project to ensure organization/business readiness
• Managing Business and Technology partners to strengthen the relationship and ensuring quality of deliverables
Entrepreneurial. You are able to advise, structure and make decisions according to our business needs.
Communicative. You have a flexible approach and can deal with intercultural teams and diverse locations.
Proactive. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. You’re not just solving the tasks, you always think ahead and identifying operational issues and drive resolution
Results oriented. You are strong customer focused and have the ability to develop and sustain a network with cross-functional teams.
A smart risk taker. You know when to, and when not to challenge conventions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of experience in leading end-to-end implementation projects preferable with experience from SAP landscape
• 5+ years as a Project Manager, ideally with experience in managing both business and technical teams and product owners
• Have successfully delivered a minimum of 3 large-scale change projects/rollouts
• Expertise in project management/agile - scrum best practices etc
• A business and process-oriented mindset
• Solution oriented and analytical way of working
• Eyes that can see in more than one direction at once
• Proven ability to build and maintain high performing project teams
• People Manager with exceptional skills in networking and building strong relationships
• A coach and mentor with the ability to guide project team members and junior colleagues in project environments
• Brave in trying new things/ways of working in managing projects efficiently
• An innovative and creative colleague who brings new out of the box thinking to our organization
• Experience from leading Steering Committees with good presentation skills
Qualifications & Experience
• Certification in project management such as PMI, Prince, Scrum Master etc
• You are on top of the commercial and financial part of the project (contracts and budget)
• Experience with 5+ years project management, preferably from a progressive and proactive IT organization
• Experience leading in a variety of highly technical and complex business-driven projects including engagement with external companies, resources or interfacing to external systems.
• Experience from managing projects with an agile approach, preferably Certified Scrum Master
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering
Contact person: Chiara Salin