Position ID: req17504
Sector: Consumer Experience Organization
Functional Area: Project Management
Location: Shanghai, China
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to: PMO SDA Manager, PMO
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: 31 July, 2019
Valid as of :
Project management office SDA
SDA PMO Manager
· To drive various Innovation activation projects
· Enhancing consumer value and profitable growth.
· Responsible Project within the SDA Business Unit, consistency and operational excellence vs PMO processes
· Capable to engage and inspire internal and external team for problem shooting and result delivery
· Execute product development projects from Development Start to Market Launch, deliver projects in accordance with project targets (product requirements,
Cost / investments, schedule...)
· Drive cross-functional coordination/collaboration with project key functions (R&D,
· Design, Marketing, Purchasing etc.).
· Moderate the activities in defining new projects
· Ensure project scopes, plans, and timelines and managed, and track scope change decisions
· Managing the project expense and product cost planning and track.
· Communicate and collaborate with functional team members, line management, and
Steering Committee members to drive effective project decision making (governance).
· Coordinate and implement product development process to ensure the Product
Development Process is followed and effective checkpoint release.
· Take part in developing and improving tools and processes used by the PMO and its project managers
Competences needed (Education / Experience / Skills / Competencies / Languages)
· At least 5 years’ experience in Project management roles or similar
· Strong coaching skills including management of cross cultural teams
· Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Finance or Marketing or adjacent fields
Soft Competencies :
· Exceptional communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Business acumen and understanding of new business models
· Capability to work independently in a global organization and be extremely organized and detail oriented
· Has positive energy, agility
· High integrity and transparency
· Team ship and cross collaboration capability
Other Requirements :
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2013 Electrolux had sales of $15.1 billion and 61,000 employees. For more information go to http://group.electrolux.com
SECTOR DESCRIPTIONElectrolux has market-leading positions in Australia and New Zealand and is expanding into growth markets in Southeast Asia and China. With a history that spans over 90 years of Swedish design innovation, Electrolux continues to offer contemporary and thoughtfully designed appliances that cater to the expanding middle-class in these growth markets.