· To drive various Innovation activation projects
· Enhancing consumer value and profitable growth.
· Responsible Project within the SDA Business Unit, consistency and operational excellence vs PMO processes
· Capable to engage and inspire internal and external team for problem shooting and result delivery
product development projects from Development Start to Market Launch, deliver
projects in accordance with project targets (product requirements,
Cost / investments, schedule...)
· Drive cross-functional coordination/collaboration with project key functions (R&D,
· Design, Marketing, Purchasing etc.).
· Moderate the activities in defining new projects
· Ensure project scopes, plans, and timelines and managed, and track scope change decisions
· Managing the project expense and product cost planning and track.
· Communicate and collaborate with functional team members, line management, and Steering Committee members to drive effective project decision making (governance).
· Coordinate and implement product development process to ensure the Product Development Process is followed and effective checkpoint release.
Take part in developing and improving tools and processes used by the PMO and its project managers
Education and Experience:
· At least 5 years’ experience in Project management roles or similar
· Strong coaching skills including management of cross cultural teams
· Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Finance or Marketing or adjacent fields