Join a team of highly engaged professionals who are part of
the Ownership Solutions (OS) organization at Electrolux. Driving Brand Loyalty
is the OS mission and this position is a critical link to promoting Brand
Loyalty among Electrolux customers by providing them with an effortless
The individual in this position supports strategic initiatives for Ownership Solution Division Product Lines, Service Delivery and Operations. This role ensures compliance with the Electrolux internal processes, and promotes personal accountability across all projects and programs; also actively participates in creating standard approaches in developing and improving project management tools and methodologies.
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
Manager you will lead projects related to New Product Development,
Commercialization, New Technology Introduction and New Digital/App Development.
This position is also responsible for leading cross-functional teams, effectively managing a full range of stakeholders, driving projects successfully towards defined and agreed results, and promoting project success.
- Drive the implementation of Project Governance Practices
- Create Project Reporting Dashboards indicating project performance, lead recurring project core team meetings, contribute and in some cases lead Steering Team meetings for Product Development Reviews and Commercialization Programs.
- Analyze business activities and establish project prioritization tools to ensure alignment between projects and Ownership Solutions Strategic Initiatives.
- Develop and introduce project value delivery capability metrics.
- Lead project teams through the project life cycle in order to achieve internal & external customer expectations and company mandated targets.
- Act and function as the primary interface for all aspects of projects/programs in their entirety
- Develop a communication strategy with all relevant stakeholders within and outside the project, ownership solutions and other business units.
- Assist in Ownership Solution Commercialization process roll out and implementation and Promote Workfront as the Ownership Solutions Commercialization Process project management system.
- Manage the overall Initiation, planning, execution, monitor and control including status reporting and closure to assure delivery of projects across several functions.
- Manage cross functional project teams to ensure passage of planned gates.
- Actively hold each member of the project team’s accountable for project deliverables.
- Lead, build and develop the project team(s).Ensure personal leadership from each team member.
- Manage lessons learned post projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Powerful Communicator/Master of Priorities & Motivation/Curious and Competitive
- You have a self-starter aptitude and you are able to work on a fast-paced environment.
- You are detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent and you are able to professionally represent the project status to Steering Team.
- You have strong initiative and are self-directed in completing tasks, functioning with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are part of what you bring to the role.
- Exceptional time management and follow-up skills are a core part your repertoire.
- You have demonstrated excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills at every level.
- You are flexible and adaptive to internal processes and change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence without direct authority.
- You possess solid level knowledge of project management process and techniques, along with a demonstrated ability to identify process gaps, understand project priorities, set clear goals and targets, and lead projects with minimal direction and positive results.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in project management in the following areas: New Product Development including
- Digital/App development and Commercialization.
- Experience and track record in project planning to include: planning project budgets and all projects financials as well as the permanent monitoring of project costs and product costs; establishing realistic project timelines; creating Work
- Breakdown Structures; stakeholder management; and risk management and mitigation
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Workfront experience is plus
DESIRED LEADERSHIP QUALITIES:
- Energy: Inspires and engages people while fostering a culture of accountability and ownership. Drives and delivers business results in a short and long-term perspective.
- Openness: Encourages cross-collaboration, leveraging on diversity and open feedback. Keeps the end consumer and customers in mind through an outside-in perspective.
- Agility: Analyzes and adapts to different people and situations, remaining composed during ambiguity. Quickly understands and reacts to changes and takes decisions despite instabilities and uncertainties
- Growth: Develop talents and learn new skills beyond own business needs. Explores new business ideas and continuously improve to build core capabilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position works in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Occasional travel may be required.