· To drive various Innovation activation projects
· Enhancing consumer value and profitable growth.
· Responsible Project within the SDA Business Unit, consistency and operational excellence vs PMO processes
· Capable to engage and inspire internal and external team for problem shooting and result delivery
· Execute product development projects from Development Start to Market Launch, deliver projects in accordance with project targets (product requirements, Cost / investments, schedule...)
· Drive cross-functional coordination/collaboration with project key functions (R&D, Design, Marketing, Purchasing etc.).
· Moderate the activities in defining new projects
· Ensure project scopes, plans, and timelines and managed, and track scope change decisions
· Managing the project expense and product cost planning and track.
· Communicate and collaborate with functional team members, line management, and Steering Committee members to drive effective project decision making (governance).
· Coordinate and implement product development process to ensure the Product Development Process is followed and effective checkpoint release.
. Take part in developing and improving tools and processes used by the PMO and its project managers
Education and Experience:
· At least 5 years’ experience in Project management roles or similar
· Strong coaching skills including management of cross cultural teams
· Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Finance or Marketing or adjacent fields