Drive the change. Turn ideas into innovative solutions.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana, Italy, only 1 hour distance from Venice. This is where we are re-defining the future of refrigeration by undergoing an industry 4.0 transformation.
Coordinate the projects in a dynamic, international environment within the most exposed team within R&D organization.
Be the focal point of contact for all the functions within the factory and beyond.
Drive Product Care activities constantly improve our products for the better consumer satisfaction and manufacturing excellence.
The mission of the role is to coordinate a project team in an international environment. She or he will be responsible for the execution and the reporting of the respective project in the given time frame, cost target and quality level.
Your main tasks:
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production. Define and implement new features and aesthetical design. Be responsible for cost reduction and quality improvement
• Drive standardization. Lead project teams. Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure. Participate in platform- and variant teams
• Define input for Bill of Material. Organize test- and pilot series with the production. Contact with suppliers
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools. Create component and product specifications as well as support user manual creation
• Master’s degree in mechanical engineering with 5 years of experience in projects management in mechanical environments
• Strong knowledge of: mechanical component and system development and design ; 3D design tools (CATIA is preferred) ; CAE ; quality tools (FMEA´s, …) ; approval and environmental rules in different countries.
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die casting) and assembling.
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
• Required languages : Fluent English and Italian written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: