REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will be a direct report of the Plant Manager and is a key part of the Site Manufacturing Leadership Team responsible for affecting change, aligning manufacturing goals to the Company’s strategic direction, and providing Project Management support for employee population. Responsibilities also include providing practical, consistent and proactive support, direction, and advice to other functional managers on Project Management to facilitate in achieving the objectives and targets of the organization.
- Responsible for identifying and conveying to senior management any project risks that may affect the projects outcome.
- Present periodic project reviews with all groups including Senior Staff.
- Responsible for ensuring project efficiency which means getting maximum benefit from all project resources. Set up dedicated teams where appropriate.
- Coordinate efforts in all areas of the Project by working with Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, and Purchasing to provide or obtain necessary information.
- Own/Maintain the overall PMO or Project Management Master schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring that the projects are on time, within budget and focused on scope. Also, responsible for submitting and obtaining approvals of any other investments required outside of the original intent.
- Responsible for monitoring costs to ensure that it is within the project objective with minimal disruption to the Manufacturing floor.
- Assist in establishing assembly and production project to meet targets.
- Coordinate Purchasing efforts to ensure activities are taking place with suppliers to meet all requirements.
- Participate in preparing information for staff and plant manager updates when required.
- Ensure that proper project reviews are taking place.
- Maintain an overall project file and funnel for completed and future projects.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Engineering or Business or equivalent work experience.
- 5 plus years’ experience in a Large Plant Manufacturing environment or 5 plus years in Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated success establishing goals and objectives to meet key deliverables and commitments using fact-based information and data.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Lean or Six Sigma Certifications or background preferred.