Bring your ideas to work where we’re all about bringing ideas to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
In this role you will be part of the IT Project Management Office that is responsible for delivering the digital agenda and our most complex and business critical projects. Our role is to ensure successful delivery of these projects. What else is fun? Our project managers are skilled at delivering projects from any business area and functions because we like to learn new technologies, processes, tools and do new things. We hope you enjoy being dynamic and don't mind taking a hands-on role in your projects.
As a Project Manager (driving business transformation), you will be entrusted with our strategic projects with the responsibility to drive end-end project delivery across various business functions ranging from manufacturing to after-market sales. We believe that you are demonstrating good leadership and communication qualities, and like to lead project team, vendors and your business stakeholders. In return we offer you a fun, fast-paced working environment, great technologies and colleagues.
As a coach and peer, you are contributing to support highly enthusiastic colleagues in different stages of their career journeys. You will guide and inspire and generously help and share your experiences to run efficient projects. With a dynamic environment in the middle of digital era part of your responsibility will also be to work with processes and way of working in the team and between different teams in IT adjusting our organisation to be fit for purpose. You will also be focusing on the transformation side of the project and engaging different stakeholders to get people onboard.
Since we will take a few weeks of vacation we will start to contact candidates after 9th of August.
Your main tasks:
• Leading business developing projects of various nature (technical, business and process ones)
• Project Management tasks such as planning, risk assessments, driving workshops, ensuring retrospectives, organizing tasks and activities as well as managing cross functional project team members to achieve the project goals
• Defining frameworks and ensuring ways of working within the project by implementing techniques such as continuous improvements, agile, design thinking etc.
• Driving complex challenges through all levels of the organisation
• Drive change management as part of the project to ensure organization/business readiness
• Managing Business and Technology partners to strengthen the relationship and ensuring quality of deliverables
• 3+ years of experience in leading end-to-end implementation projects preferable with experience from SAP and cloud landscapes, ideally with experience in managing both business and technical teams and product owners
• Have successfully delivered a minimum of 4 change projects/rollouts
• Expertise in project management/agile - scrum best practices etc
• A business and process-oriented mindset
• Solution oriented and analytical way of working
• Eyes that can see in more than one direction at once
• Proven ability to build and maintain high performing project teams
• People Manager with exceptional skills in networking and building strong relationships
• Interest in the transformation aspect of projects – ensuring the people side of change is also considered
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Maria Redin#LI-MR1