Business Unit - Operations
Reports To – Project Office Manager, SDA
Drive Global Innovation activation projects within SDA, enhancing Consumers´value and profitable growth. He or she contributes to effective project execution and tine-to-market.
A Typical Day
· Project management including project time plan and manage project budget
· Work closely with all Functions represented in the team to secure good quality and in time deliverables
· Close cooperation with Category team on project scope, product requirements and specific Regional needs
· Close collaboration with product Suppliers to secure effective deliverables from their side, that may have an impact on the project.
· Some travelling are required
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Finance or Marketing or other relevant disciplines
· Experience in product development and previous project management is a plus
· Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
· English knowledge is mandatory
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease
· You are capable to engage and inspire internal and external team for problem shooting and result delivery
· With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that enables decision-making.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
· You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely