By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are a strong team of highly skilled engineers who work on most innovative built in architecture solutions. Due to the successful growth of the business we are looking for a Project Manager to coordinate a project team in a cross-functional environment. She or he will be responsible for the execution and the reporting of the respective project in the given time frame, cost target and quality level.
A TYPICAL DAY
On a typical day at work your responsibilities will include the following:
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production
• Drive and manage subsystem projects
• Define and implement new features and aesthetical design
• Be responsible for cost reduction and quality improvement
• Drive standardization
• Lead project teams
• Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
• Participate in platform- and variant teams
• Define input for Bill of Material
• Organize test- and pilot series with the production
• Contact with suppliers
• Use development/quality tools like FMEA´s, project planning tools…etc.
• Create component and product specifications
• Support user manual creation
WHO YOU ARE
•Relationship builder. You can work in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
• Team oriented. You work with others having smooth communication skills and respect for cultural diversities.
•Creative. You challenge the existing status quo.
•Open minded. Do not only adjust but also bring on new, fresh ideas.
•Proactive. You can take initiative and navigate in a matrix organization.
•Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas. You always look for the better ways to do things.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred; We are also open to university degree holders in another technical field or minimum 5 years equivalent experience in R&D function
• Min. 5 years of experience in projects management
• Experience as project leader in mechanical environments
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus
• Sound knowledge in mechanical component and system development and design.
• Good knowledge of 3D design tool (CATIA is preferred)
• Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s, …)
• Knowledge in components development
Required Languages: Fluent English, Italian is a plus
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world.