Project Manager Cold Program
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Project Manager Cold Program
Due to the successful growth of the business we are looking for a seasoned Project manager to be the reference person in the development of the leading Project inside the industry 4.0 transformation Program.
The mission of the role is to coordinate a project team in an international environment. She or he will be responsible for the execution and the reporting of the respective project in the given time frame, cost target and quality level. The role is reporting to the Program Director.
The position can be based in any Food Preservation production site in Hungary or Italy.
A TYPICAL DAY
On a typical day at work your responsibilities will include the following:
• Be the reference for other projects in the Program
• Coordinate a cross functional team
• Organize, plan and direct program schedules and budgets
• Maintains an accurate forecast of resources requirements and financial data
• Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on result
• Support and drive projects from project definition to the approval of series production
• Drive and manage subsystem projects
• Monitor and report the cost reduction and quality improvement
• Drive standardization together with respective Technical Leaders
• Interface with other functions giving directions and feedbacks
• Report in Check Point meetings/steering team meetings
• Ensure that new products/projects fit into the platform and subsystem structure
• Participate in platform- and variant teams
• Contact with suppliers
WHO YOU ARE
• Team worker. You work with others having strong verbal and written communication skills and respect for cultural diversities.
• Excellent communication skills. You build strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
• Proactive. You can take initiative and navigate in a matrix organization.
• Open minded and creative. Do not only adjust but also bring on new, fresh ideas.
• Consumer insight mindset. Your purpose is to shape living for the better for millions of people worldwide.
• Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas. You always look for the better ways to do things.
• Willing to travel
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree in engineering with min. 5 years of experience in project management
• Strong structured and engineering approach during each development phase.
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes (metal forming, injection moulding, die casting) and assembling.
• Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s, …)
• Knowledge of Production Planning
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing is a plus.
Required Languages: Fluent English
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.