Project Manager - Digital Ind Ops
The Project Manager – Digital Industrial Operations has responsibility for leading and/or assisting with cross-functional digital projects within industrial operations including effectively managing a full range of stakeholders, driving projects successfully towards defined and agreed upon results, and promoting project success. This position is also responsible for meeting project specifications to include project timing, product and project cost, and project scope. This role will be a driving force in executing continuous improvement activities focused on the company’s digital evolution and will have a significant impact on the overall business.
The Project Manager – Digital Industrial Operations will assist and lead the implementation of local digital industrial operations initiatives that support the end-to-end supply chain, including the introduction of digital tools in the supply chain processes (e.g. KPI presentation, exceptions visibility, inventory management, delivery planning, warehousing and handling, transportation, RFID, etc.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement Business Analytics and Business Intelligence using real-time and near real-time data collection strategies
- Develop visual dashboards to communicate findings of the data to tell the story to non-technical stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of Supply Chain Technology including, but not limited to Supply Chain Control Tower solutions, Predictive Analytics, Integrated Business Planning, End to End Supply Chain Visibility, etc.
- Lead cross-functional analysis of current operational processes and identify capabilities needed in order to meet future state service levels
- Implement local and global digital strategies and priorities for industrial operations by harmonizing software, hardware, connectors, and technologies
- Investigate digital innovative applications and technologies which create added value for industrial operations; reducing costs and increasing the level of service to the customer and consumer
- Assist in development of broader data usability throughout the organization in our decision-making process.
- Assure alignment of activities and resource allocation with local IT Organization
- Collaborate with and support the Global Digital Business, Global Supply Chain and Sector teams in operational readiness, project design, and process improvement deployment.
- Bachelor Degree required Master Degree Operations/Business Management preferred
- 3 – 5 years of experience in supply chain, cross-functional project management and/or consultancy experience
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred
- Progressive experience implementing supply chain management systems, digital technology related projects and implementing business analytics
- Ability to travel up to 20%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, hands-on project leader with a willingness to deliver tactical execution of strategy to deliver results
- Experience with, and commitment to, best in class supply chain and lean concepts
- A passion for connecting data, drawing conclusions and making business recommendations
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills, including a proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Effective presentation skills, including the ability to simplify, translate and communicate technical information at a consumer level
- Ability to work independently and produce results