Project Manager Digital Operation
• Work with cross functional teams to develop and communicate detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports in order to meet assigned projects, maintain, share and apply comprehensive knowledge of the project.
• Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
• Present formal presentation status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders to provide recommendation and status update.
• Lead cross-functional teams to address business or system challenges or issues; coordinate integration and testing of changes.
• Manage and control project budget (Baseline and Estimate at complete)
• Validate user requirements for business impact benefits, risks to ensure proper cost benefit analysis for any changes or enhancements in the solution
• Prioritize such requests based on business urgency and risk to the business.
• Ensure a detailed documentation of business process, gaps, usage and requirements within business area.
• Identify and diagnose problems affecting system integrity and data accuracy. Conduct routine testing and analysis.
• Ensure support organization together with Global team after project go live to ensure system reliability to support business
• Bachelor’s Degree in business engineering or IT solution
• 7+ years’ experience in all elements and stages of Project Management from planning to successful completion within an industrial environment
• Experience with project scope and technical requirement definition, estimation, proposal development, task management and status reporting
• Experience with manufacturing execution systems Apriso solution, PLC logic and integration with SAP
• Ability to evaluate and create solutions that expand and support business opportunities
• Certification in Business Analysis or Project Management a plus
• Proven experience with change management at all organizational levels
• Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to respond to situations with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work under tight timelines and travel to implementation locations as required
• Influencing ability with business users and stakeholders to change processes to adopt global templates to minimize system changes
• Able to work outside Bangkok and abroad
• Good command in speaking and writing in English