Project Manager, Direct to Consumer Sales
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will manage the end to end consumer experience of the fast-growing Electrolux D2C eCommerce channel. This role is not dedicated solely to project management of a single area, but of every part of the business that a successful D2C consumer experience is dependent upon. This will include but is not limited to IT, Digital Marketing, Supply Chain, Product Line, Sales, Final Mile, and Finance. There is a cross functional team setup with individual project managers to drive the expansion of this channel and this role will coordinate and organize these functions with the help of the individual project managers (where available). Expectations of this role are to work with the team to identify measurable KPIs for the channel, develop strategic and sustainable action plans in each area, ultimately driving those action plans through to completion. Upward and downward communication will be key, escalating risks and ensuring alignment across the functions. You will work to create Project Reporting Dashboards indicating project performance, lead recurring project core team meetings, and lead Steering Team meetings.
- Lead the cross-functional project management of the D2C initiative in North America, reporting to the Vice President, Merchandising & D2C Sales.
- Accountable for bringing all functional stakeholders together to create an outstanding end-to-end experience for the consumer and the shopping journey.
- Act and function as the primary interface for all aspects of the project.
- Develop a communication strategy with all relevant stakeholders within and outside the project.
- Manage the overall Initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and controlling including status reporting and closure to assure delivery of projects across several functions.
- Manage cross-functional project teams to ensure passage of planned gates and actively hold each member of the project team’s accountable for project deliverables.
- Lead, build, and develop the functional project team(s) in Sales, Marketing, Ownership Solutions, Information Technology, Supply Chain, and Finance.
- Ensure personal leadership from each team member.
- Manage lessons learned and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure all functional project teams are delivering on-schedule and within budget to the approved D2C business case and capital investment request.
- Monthly investment expense management and oversight.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study and equivalent work experience.
- 5-7+ years of professional experience in project management in the consumer goods space.
- Experience and track record in project planning to include planning project budgets and all projects financials as well as the permanent monitoring of project costs and product costs and establishing realistic project timelines.
- SCRUM Master certification preferred
- Experience with JIRA and CONFLUENCE preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Workfront experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated record of delivering projects on time, on cost on budget and on spec.
- Experience identifying and mitigating risks.